GUIDANCE is now processing your request.
This page will be automatically updated every 30 seconds. You can also reload it manually.
Once the job has finished, several links to the output files will appear below.
If you wish to view these results at a later time without recalculating them, please bookmark this page. The results will be kept in the server for three months.
Sequences = vpu.fas
MSA Algorithm: MAFFT
Advanced Alignment Parameters: --reorder
- Generating the base alignment
- Constructing bootstrap guide-trees
- 400 out of 400 alternative alignments were created
- Calculating GUIDANCE2 scores
GUIDANCE calculation is finished:
- GUIDANCE alignment score: 0.569014
- The MSA after the removal of unreliable columns (below 0.93) (see list of removed columns here)NOTE: The initial result for this example is an overall unreliable alignment. So almost all of the alignment is removed when removing columns using the default cutoff of 0.93. It is recommended to use the "Remove unreliable sequences" option first (below), which re-aligns the sequences after removing some, and then use "Remove unreliable columns" option for the second alignment.
- The input sequences after the removal of unreliable sequences (with confidence score below 0.6) (see list of removed sequences here)
Questions and comments are welcome! Please